Delta’s testing laboratories are vertically integrated into the engineering, design and innovation processes. By providing accurate data, in a timely manner, we can make sound engineering decisions, support our manufacturing processes and ensure the highest quality of all our products.
To be assured that our products operate reliably in the most challenging environments, Delta maintains Environmental, Electrical and Product Integration testing laboratories all adhering to industry established reliability and testing standards. Our testing capabilities include:
HALT and HASS are accelerated stress product testing techniques. This type of testing simulates the long-term use of products; this ensures the durability of every product we create.
With our integrated, in-house testing facility and a relentless commitment to safety and robust designs our testing ensures improved product design, enhanced reliability and better quality while improving our time to market.
Quality is designed into every product and continues throughout the manufacturing process. Every employee at Delta believes quality is our way of life – our commitment to quality does not end with delivery. We continue to support our customers to ensure their satisfaction.
Delta’s design team of electrical, mechanical and test engineers follow a rigorous product development process and apply their expertise and passion for innovation to turn ideas into complete, reliable and cost effective products.
Fully Integrated Test Center
Our testing capabilities include: validation for vibration, electrical load, automated product cycling, material testing, Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT) and environmental testing for temperature, humidity, salt fog and dust. We conduct reliability testing of PCB board assembly, electronic assembly, and injection molding designs, and we utilize Labview, fully functional measurement analysis software.
- ASQ certified Personnel: CMQ O/E, SSBB, CRE, CQW, CQA, CQT and CBA
- IPC certified inspection technicians
- Certified J-STD-001 technicians
Industry Standard Practices
- APQP – Advance Product Quality Planning
- DVV – Design Verification and Validation
- PPAP – Production Part Approval Process
- DOE – Design of Experiments
- DFMEA/PFEMA – Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- SPC – Statistical Process Control
- MSA – Measurement System Analysis
- EDC – Early Detection Containment
- RCA – Root Cause Analysis
- CI – Continuous Improvement