Track true age and dependability
Delta Systems' Hour Meters track and record running time to assure proper equipment maintenance. They are typically used for small engine-based products. A variety of methods are used to accumulate time depending on the applications sophistication, engine type, and/or the customer’s preference.
All our Hour Meters feature an assembly-friendly snap-in design, with anti-fogging capability and environmental protections.
Basic Hour Meter
Delta’s Basic Hour Meters are available in several sensing options: Magneto sensing, Power/Key-on sensing or Oil Pressure Sensing.
- Magneto sensing is powered when the engine’s magneto is energized and accumulates time only when the engine is running. This is an ideal situation for an application without a battery.
- Our key-on sensing accumulates time when the key is in the “on” position and engine sensing time is accumulation stops with PIN C is connected to the ground.
Hour Meters LCDs have five, 7-segmented digits with 0.1 hour resolution. The hour meter accumulates time while powered, as indicated by a blinking decimal point on the LCD.
Optional: Graphics/Graphic Color: Your logo, Hourglass, Service Reminders, 50-hour resettable oil change reminder icon, Square or Rectangular design.
Features and Benefits
- Integral Sealed Connector
- UV Stable, readable in direct sunlight
- Internal desiccant resist fogging
- Clip-on or Snap-in mounting
- Service Reminders
- Outdoor Power Equipment
- Generators and more.
|Operating Voltage Range||9-16Vdc|
|Operating Temperature||-22 °F to 158 °F (-30 °C to 70 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||-150 °F(66 °C), 95% RH, 18 Hrs|
|Operating Current||Maximum 6mA @ 12Vdc, 77 °F (25°C)|
|Clock Accuracy||plus or minus 5% over Operating Temp; ±2% @ 77 °F (25°C)|
|Ingress Protection||IEC 60529 IP67|
|Salt Exposure||EP455 – 5.9|
|Chemical Resistance||EP455 – 5.8 Brush Oil, battery acid, water, gasoline, diesel fuel, antifreeze, silicone spray|
Our new, patented Dual Sense Hour Meter is compatible with current single and twin cylinder magneto ignition systems as well as fuel injection systems. It offers an IP67 rating, a 3-year warranty, and features a 63% LARGER screen (12mm x 25mm).
Features & Benefits
- The hour meter accumulates time only when the engine is running.
- It may also display a service reminder at the recommended service intervals.
- It offers an accurate representation of equipment use even if the key is inadvertently left on once the job is done.
- It features an optional sealed or unsealed connector, 12VDC protected output, sealed or unsealed and service reminders
|Current Consumption||@ 16V (mA) 10|
|Magneto Voltage||8-50 Vdc, 9-55 VAC RMS (>10 Hz)|
|Life (Hours)||800 hours of typical use|
|Operating Temperature||22 °F to 176 °F (-30 to 80°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °F to 185 °F (-40 to 85°C)|
|Clock Accuracy||plus or minus 5%|
|Dust/Water Ingress||IEC 60529, IP65|
|Salt Fog||ASTM B117, 96 hours|
|Chemical Resistance||Oil, Diesel Fuel, Battery Acid, Antifreeze, Silicone Spray, Gasoline, Suntan Lotion|
|Humidity||96% RH @ 100 °F (38°C), 240 hours (MIL STD 202F, Method 103B)|